Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
The Doctor said congratulations your baby is healthy and everything measured fine! Frank was nervous as the ultrasound tech this time wasn't very talkative as the last one was! The baby was very funny this time! The first "shot" we got was the baby waving at us! After that every time the tech would push my stomach around the baby put it's hand up like it was being squished and wanted more room! Glad that everything came back good and I have an appt. on next tuesday (on my Birthday!!) with my regular Dr. to go over the blood work taken today, and only one vial was taken so I didn't almost faint this time!!!!! The first ultra sound is the babies hand and the second is the face!


2 comments:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com

Unknown said...

Name: BroadBase Media
Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
Subject: Working together.


Message:
Hi,

We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

Thank you in advance

Marc

Click to vote for our blog!

Baby ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Is it a boy or girl?

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Michelle, Frank, Dolce and Baby!
View my complete profile

Click to Add on Facebook

The Nestwork